Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Doctor Who?
Coleus
by Nick
Citation:   Nick. "Doctor Who?: An Experience with Coleus (exp55258)". Erowid.org. Sep 1, 2006. erowid.org/exp/55258

15 leaves oral Coleus (fresh)

So I found that this plant has hallucinogenic purposes, and found this very plant growing in my yard! I chewed 15 leaves, tastes awful, but I got it down. 10 minutes later, nothing. I decided to go to bed. About 5 minutes later, I felt like I was going out of my body, and got this buzzing feeling. I got very scared. I leaped out of my bed, and drank 5 big glasses of water. When I sat down and tried to relax, I got a really big buzzing feeling. Kind of like weed, but I was trembling like crazy. I then felt a big sense or forgiveness, and empathy and bad things that I have done in the past flashed in front of my eyes. My parents were home, and asked what I was doing up. I told them I had a stomach ache, which I did. I was starting to see, and scense figures, like a presence. I then got this cold feeling like I felt hot, and I was sweating, but I felt sooo cold. I waited in my bed until it was over. I got a lot of panic attacks, and muscle twitches.

When I fell asleep, I woke a few minutes later. My stomach was killing me, like the tight feeling. I just laid there until I fell asleep. The dreams were insane!! I woke up 20 minutes ago feeling nice and refreshed, like I have been on a spiritual journey to improve myself. I don't think I'll try this again anytime soon.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55258
Published: Sep 1, 2006Views: 14,326
Coleus (168) : Alone (16), First Times (2)