individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Could Not Stop Sleeping
Clonazepam
by Alchemist4188
Citation:   Alchemist4188. "Could Not Stop Sleeping: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp55437)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2020. erowid.org/exp/55437

6 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

An Experiment With Klonopin

Well at about 9:30 I took 3 tablets of Klonopin, which came in small white circular form. I knew them to be Klonopin 2mg and I knew I was taking a somewhat higher dosage as the recommended dosage is just one of those 2mg pills. Needless to say, within the first 15 minutes I was feelt pretty good. I had a lot going on that day, and by this time, I was having a hard time trying to even think about the bad stuff. And then I eventually passed out.

Now here is where the trip went awry. I didn't wake up until about noon the next day. I had work at 7am so basically, I missed out on work. And when I was up, I felt completely unstable... like I had no equilibrium at all... I felt sick too, a bit naucious. So my next course of action was to lay back down... did that, then woke up at 7pm at night. So pretty much the entire day was wasted. Still a little discombobulated and naucious - so this effectively wasted an entire day.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55437
Published: Sep 22, 2020Views: 619
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)