individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Light Dose
Salvia divinorum {10C Extract)
by Float-e
Citation:   Float-e. "Light Dose: An Experience with Salvia divinorum {10C Extract) (exp55769)". Erowid.org. Mar 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/55769

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

Upon first hit I felt as if SOMETHING was kicking in... And then I felt like a pulling... Like I was being pulled by certain parts of my body, id feel it on my legs mostly like a line was wrapped around and being tugged on. And I felt 'her' there... I don't know who she is... Or even what she is... But I had this feeling of something being there and talking to me... And it being a her. What she was saying I really don't know, in still feeling the afterglow as I write this and its giving me a headache...
I would like to try to talk to her, ask her politely to speak up. This is of course if I encounter her again during your experience.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55769
Published: Mar 11, 2018Views: 582
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)