Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Not Worth Going Back To
Cocaine
by walking revolution
Citation:   walking revolution. "Not Worth Going Back To: An Experience with Cocaine (exp55798)". Erowid.org. Jan 25, 2009. erowid.org/exp/55798

0.33 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

It was a very dull and boring saturday night. Me laying on my pillows in my room reading a book. When the phone rings. I answer. Its one my friends and hes waiting in the parking lot outside my house. I figured id be polite and go outside to see him. Even though I didint want to hang out with this particular friend at the time.

We sit in his truck listening to music. As he is smoking cigarettes and Iím refraining for the moment as I am trying to quit. Hours go by. Boredom starts to take its toll. I try and go back into my house but Iím called a bitch so I decide to stay......(peer pressure is real). We start talkin and somehow cocaine becomes the topic. And one thing leads to another and boom we have a gram of cocaine and me out alot of money. Two people quickly turns to three when cocaine comes around. We split the gram up and snort what we have. I feel great for about 40 minutes and then start to feel immensely guilty and also the feelings of a coke crash arent helping either.

I swore myself away from that white devil. But she found her way back somehow. The guilt is so immense Iíve fallen into a deep depression....Iím still feeling depressed two days later.

They say relapse occurs on the way to recovery...I went 8 months cold turkey and then this happened....my thoughts are what lead to this.....I started telling myself that it be ok just for a little bit. But it wasnt.....even just for about a half hour

Cocaine is not cool.
And is very bad for me.
Simple as that.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55798
Published: Jan 25, 2009Views: 5,919
Cocaine (13) : Post Trip Problems (8), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)