Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Heaven and Hell
Salvia divinorum
by Nobody
Citation:   Nobody. "Heaven and Hell: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp55887)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/55887

smoked Salvia divinorum

Oh my sweet lord in heaven...I just partook in the rituals of smoking salvia. Quite possibly the end all to be all. Every single question I ever asked was replayed infront of me and left me to receive all of the answers at once. I called my brother during the experience to console with his knowledge of the plant and its effects. If what I received in the glass bowl on this morning around 1:10 is what is received, I have the knowledge of God himself. With this knowledge I will some how try and piece together my frantic life as its pieces drift slowly into the infinite of space. And then it will just stop...What I am trying to say is smoking Salvia is the most religious profound experience where for one second I held the key to all the locked doors that laid before me.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55887
Published: Nov 19, 2019Views: 516
Salvia divinorum (44) : Mystical Experiences (9), Unknown Context (20)