Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Non-Hyperspace Breakthrough
DMT
by Growfh
Citation:   Growfh. "Non-Hyperspace Breakthrough: An Experience with DMT (exp56062)". Erowid.org. Jul 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56062

1 hit smoked DMT (powder / crystals)

First I had to find something to smoke the shit on. I chose some dried up leaves from my jade plant because they are so nice and crystaline themselves.

I broke up two leafs, and did a practice hit to see how far away I could hold the lighter while still applying enough heat to make the leaves give off smoke and eventually ignite.

Then came the hit. The DMT evaporated nicely, but it did catch on fire for a brief instant. When the whole bong was completely filled up with smoke I took the hit and reclined on my bed, with my eyes closed.

As a faint buzzing began in my ears, my eye-static resolved itself into patterns exactly like an 'Indian' blanket from Mexico.

At this point I was narrating the experience to myself in my head... possibly because I had just read a trip report. I felt an oppressive, uncomfortable feeling linked to my narration, particularly how I referenced myself in my thoughts, eg: 'Then I felt ... then I saw'. I made the same mistake with a high dose 2ce trip before, such thought patterns are sort of sick and really detract from the trip- they also make me uncomfortable in my daily life as I go around in a somewhat detached state.

So as the buzzing increases and the patterns gain definition, this feeling 'ego attachment' is suffocating my whole body and mind. I know I need to break free, but how? So on the last moments of the come-up, right before the apogee of the trip, I open my eyes to the morass of color, reach my arms into the air, and flexing every muscle in my body, I howl! As I scream, I rip free of the bonds, and the layered fractals synchronise in their spinning, leaving me with crystal clear vision and profound feeling of wholeness and contentment.

The duration of the experience was ~5 minutes. During the come up there were visions of a tunnel and white light, and an indian seated cross-legg'd.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56062
Published: Jul 3, 2018Views: 712
DMT (18) : General (1), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Alone (16)