individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Performance Anxiety
Propranolol
by Hitzjazzcat
Citation:   Hitzjazzcat. "Performance Anxiety: An Experience with Propranolol (exp56194)". Erowid.org. Jun 17, 2007. erowid.org/exp/56194

oral Pharms - Propranolol (pill / tablet)

I am a musical performer, and was made aware of beta-blockers from a few of my professors. Supposedly it helps with stage fright. Because of the fact that I'm a music major, I have to perform multiple times a year, which really freaks me out. So, I asked my doctor about beta-blockers. She prescribed me Propranolol. I was suppsoed to take one if I was nervous, and two if I was really nervous.

All I can say is that if I take two of them, I simply don't feel feelings. It's a very strange experience. It takes away any feeling of nervousness possible. I would never drink on it, because I think it might make me crazy but it really works for stage fright. The whole not feeling feelings kind of freaks me out, though. It's not bad, or anything like, it's not scary but I just have no emotional reaction to anything at all, which can be good and bad.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 56194
Published: Jun 17, 2007Views: 31,400
Pharms - Propranolol (72) : Festival / Lg. Crowd (24), Medical Use (47), Health Benefits (32)