individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Bored Teenagers
Metaxalone (Skelaxin)
by Justin S
Citation:   Justin S. "Bored Teenagers: An Experience with Metaxalone (Skelaxin) (exp56250)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2008. erowid.org/exp/56250

2000 mg oral Pharms - Metaxalone (pill / tablet)

Recently a friend of mine found a full bottle of about 50 400mg tablets of Skelaxin in the back of his medicine cabinet. My friend was going to smoke a bowl of pot, but I am currently undergoing weekly drug tests, so I decided to try the Skelaxin.

The bottle said to take 2 tablets 3 times a day, so I took 5 with a glass of water (3:30pm). By 3:45pm, I was starting to feel a little different, but not that different. I had noticed that my feet, my ass and hands had all fallen 'asleep', (tingly), and that I was experiencing a really euphoric body buzz.

By around 5:00pm, I had noticed that the effects of the pills were gone. Needless to say, tommorow I am going to go get the rest of that bottle.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56250
Published: Jan 19, 2008Views: 22,604
Pharms - Metaxalone (244) : First Times (2), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)