The Magic
GHB & MDMA (Ecstasy)
by DJMaux
Citation:   DJMaux. "The Magic: An Experience with GHB & MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp56268)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/56268

repeated oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  2.5 g oral GHB

My first experience was 1 1/2 dove pills which dint really do much for me.

My second ever experience was with 2 tablets, GHB and cannabis.

I took my first pill and 20 minutes later took about 2.5g GHB. I wasnít expecting much and was playing team fortress which is a game online. I was just playing as I normally do when suddenly I started to really enjoy the game and felt very euphoric. I decided to go into my room and put some music on. After some more time passed I got higher and higher. I then took the other tablet topped up on ghb and smoked a joint.

I began to feel absolutely amazing. I looked in the mirror and total self love like Iíve never felt before. I couldnít believe how good I felt. I mean I didnít just feel good I felt absolute bliss. I mean ecstasy is good and all but with the addition of ghb it was 2-3 times as good as a really good trip and of course the cannabis magnified it even more. I rang up friends at 4 am to rant about how good I was feeling which they werenít to happy about but I didnít care I just had to tell someone how good I felt. I spent most of the trip listening to music which blew me away. One song in particular was frozen by Maddona. It was unbelievable. Like I said it takes a really good pill trip and multiply it by a factor of 2 or 3.

My next encounter with ecstasy was when I bought 30 triangle pills which were so good I went through them in just over a week. Oppss. They were all absolutely amazing. I was listening to chilled euphoria music and I was in tears I felt so good.
When I took pills afterwards though they got me high but not happy high just stoned a bit like cannabis. They had lost the magic.

I have taken GHB and Poppy tea and cannabis which I found to be very euphoric.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 56268
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 10,128
MDMA (3), GHB (25) : Combinations (3), Music Discussion (22), Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)