Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Warm Euphoria
Propoxyphene (Darvon)
by Irie One
Citation:   Irie One. "Warm Euphoria: An Experience with Propoxyphene (Darvon) (exp56292)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2008. erowid.org/exp/56292

300 mg oral Pharms - Propoxyphene (pill / tablet)

I have been taking Darvon Simple at high doses for the past year. I obtain them via tijuana pharmacies. This particiular experience goes like this: It was a typical Friday night hangin' with the boys. I popped 6 of the 50 mg pills, this is an extremely high dose, most my friends take two pills and they are flying, but I like to roll hard.

It took about an hour as usual before the effects started to kick in, in that hour I probably had a beer or two. Once the pills were in full effect I had an overwhelming sense of well being, very sociable and happy in general. It is similar to vicodin or lortab, which I also am in love with. The feeling was great, no pain whatsoever physical or emotional. I felt so warm and comfortable it was a beautiful experience. I stayed up until about 4am. It was killer.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56292
Published: Jan 19, 2008Views: 26,762
Pharms - Propoxyphene (206) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)