A Trip on an Imaginary Train
Salvia divinorum (5X Extract)
by nail3r
Citation:   nail3r. "A Trip on an Imaginary Train: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5X Extract) (exp56345)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56345

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

I exhaled the second pipe and it hit me. I wasn't even aware it hit me.

All of a sudden there was this imaginery train passing through my room. I could sense it was a train. I could also sense there was 2 people in the train. An old man with a grey beard 6ft backward the train from me, and a girl at the controls where I was standing. The train was going chug,chug.chug. I was moving with it!!! I was begging the girl to stop the train, but she wouldn't, I knew the train was heading through the opposite wall to a land filled with untold euphoria and happyness, but I didn't wan't to lose grip of reality, so I was saying, 'Let me take my sister!' But it didn't stop, In desperation, I planted myself on my sofa. But In more desperation, I got myself connected back to this 'train' to go to this untold land, but the train dissapeared through my wall.
I ran through to my sister's room, to tell her what happened, and I couldn't properly control the left side of my body, including my face, which scared her, me bursting into her room with only the right side of my body working. INCREDIBLE.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56345
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 510
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Mystical Experiences (9), Entities / Beings (37), Alone (16)