Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Tripping the Fuck Out
Zolpidem & Cannabis
by IM$tonedrightnow
Citation:   IM$tonedrightnow. "Tripping the Fuck Out: An Experience with Zolpidem & Cannabis (exp56385)". Erowid.org. Oct 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/56385

25 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  2 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I popped two ambien cr's thinking to myself 'fuck it, this shits weak' little did I know I was about to be tripping in addition to being blazed on a 2 gram personal blunt of some exotic one hit shit (had mad crystals) about 45 min after I ingested the pills I started to see trails and colors and felt like I was in a dream but what really tripped me out was when my tv 'melted' I also woke up the next day slightly tripping with a 'what the fuck is going on' feeling that lasted half of the day.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56385
Published: Oct 3, 2021Views: 287
Pharms - Zolpidem (143), Cannabis (1) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)