Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
No Fun on Pharms
Quetiapine
by Partyman Steve
Citation:   Partyman Steve. "No Fun on Pharms: An Experience with Quetiapine (exp56417)". Erowid.org. Feb 17, 2011. erowid.org/exp/56417

100 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)
    smoked Cannabis

Last night me and some friends were smoking a few bowls in my dorm when one of them asked if I wanted any Seroquel. I had no idea what it was but that didn't stop me from buying 3 400mg Seroquel. Being the cautious person that I am I looked it up online.

After finding out that the 400s are the largest dose I cut a quarter off of one pill and ate it. After about 30 minutes my face felt very heavy and I also had a general sedative feeling all over my body. After another 20 or so minutes had elapsed I found that I couldn't remember things very well and my speech was heavily impaired. I also had difficulties walking the entire night. I took the Seroquel at around 11:15 pm and I was asleep by 1:30am. When I woke up this morning I had slept through my classes and still felt tired and out of it. It also felt like I still had trouble walking and controlling my fine motor skills. All in all I would say that for those recreational drug users out there I would steer clear of Seroquel.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56417
Published: Feb 17, 2011Views: 15,064
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)