Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
It Makes Me Very Aware of Noises
Heroin
by someguy
Citation:   someguy. "It Makes Me Very Aware of Noises: An Experience with Heroin (exp56453)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56453

repeated smoked Heroin

smoking dope is the only way

Copped a bag of heroin..here in the middle east its cheap, anyways people usually sniff or inject..but let me shed some light on something old and new..its called 'chasing the dragon' smoking, first I grabbed thin aluminum foil I cut it into a long but not wide rectangle, then I took a straw and made an 'aluminum straw' using aluminum, why you ask? Because when I am all done smoking I open the aluminum straw and behold I have more heroin that gets caught in the straw. I dont use plastic straws or anything make it out of tin foil!! So I smoked 1 gram of the stuff and I've used before *only freebasing* all I can say is pure bliss, I get into this phase where I nod off for about wow what seems like forever, although I usually find it makes me very aware of noises and things when I'm not nodding off which makes me very irritable when Im disturbed from smoking. Would I do it again? Probably, not daily ofcourse but beware it can become a pretty damn expensive and hard habit to kick. Hope this shed some light on 'chasing the dragon'.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56453
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 1,275
Heroin (27) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)