Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
What the Fuck Did I Do Last Night
Clonazepam & Alcohol
by Klonopin
Citation:   Klonopin. "What the Fuck Did I Do Last Night: An Experience with Clonazepam & Alcohol (exp56567)". Erowid.org. Feb 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56567

repeated oral Alcohol (liquid)
    oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  6 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Blackout

I should not take this and drink. Like xanax, valium, etc., Klonopin relaxes me. It does not make me really high, just really relaxed and sleepy. But if I combine it with alcohol, esp. Large amounts (of either), I black out. I apparently got extra-zombie like yet kind of hyper one time... I'm not sure how many I took, but I know I opened my roomate's treasured special occasion only italian wine and drank the whole bottle! I awoke and had knocked over the entire contents of my bedise table, breaking several things. I also pulled down the shower curtain and hit my hip really hard on god knows what. I missed work (slept through alarm), luckily I didn't get fired.

I know this experience could've been a lot worse, but it was enough to scare me into NOT combining klonopin with drinking, because I hate wondering 'what the fuck did I do last night' in the morning. And apologizing for shit I don't remember doing.
Maybe when you take it, tell a trusted nearby friend so they can help you if you start doing out-of character things. Or just avoid temptation and don't get it in the first place. Just my two cents.
Happy pill-ing,
C

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56567
Published: Feb 20, 2018Views: 3,903
Alcohol (61), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)