Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Enjoying The Outdoors With Friends That Sounded Weird
5-MeO-DIPT
by Elizabeth
Citation:   Elizabeth. "Enjoying The Outdoors With Friends That Sounded Weird: An Experience with 5-MeO-DIPT (exp56733)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56733

11.5 mg   5-MeO-DiPT

I started my day around three pm, because that's when I woke up. I was being very patient waiting for my friend to get back to the dorm from class. I hadn't planned anything for the night but the thought of taking a tryptamine had crossed my mind. I had only eaten foxy one time prior to this night. We ate the foxy around 8:30, I took it a bit earlier then the last time. Only because it had taken awhile before to go into effect and I was really anxious. An hour later sounds became more intense, my friends voices began to change and it was hard concentrating on one thing. Once I was outside I didn't want to go back inside. I rested my body on a lawnchair outside along with the rest of my friends. There was a breeze outside and the air was quite cold which made my body even more tingly. I looked up into the stars, the colors were amazing. At that moment I couldn't have been anymore content with how I was feeling or seeing things. I really enjoyed being outside and enjoying nature. My experience on Foxy was one of the best I have ever had.

There were some negatives during my trip such as, some cramping, some muscle tension in my legs. Nothing really to complain about. An overall god trip.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56733
Published: Jan 19, 2018Views: 693
5-MeO-DiPT (57) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)