Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Felt My Eyes Being Pulled
Salvia divinorum (10x extract)
by Darren
Citation:   Darren. "Felt My Eyes Being Pulled: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10x extract) (exp56899)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/56899

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I tried salvia today, the 10x strength. It was a very strange experience for me. I had tried the normal strength before and had no results, this time after a few large hits from a pipe I was about to give up convinced this plant had no effect on me.

As I was setting the pipe down a new sensation came over my entire body, it's difficult to explain but it was as if my eyes were vibrating causing everything to shake including my self. Liking the feeling I picked the pipe back up and took another hit.

First it felt like my eyes were being pulled down and to the left and I couldn't look away from the spot, then my body started being pulled towards it. At that time my friend walked in the room and the I thought the trip was over, but as I was looking at her it seemed like she was leaving a blurred trail and I started to laugh. Then it felt like my face was stuck in that position which was extremely funny to me.

After that I felt high for about an hour. I had a good experience.

I would also like to say that from what I've heard I had a very mild trip, despite the colors spinning and such, but it was very controllable. I am sure in higher doses this is different, but I was able to pull myself out of the feeling of falling just fine, only my vision remained blurry.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56899
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 4,584
Salvia divinorum (44) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)