Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 12th year in a row
and spread accurate info about psychedelics and other psychoactive drugs.
Mild Hallucinations and Disorientation
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Citation:   Anonymous. "Mild Hallucinations and Disorientation: An Experience with Quetiapine (Seroquel) (exp56988)". Erowid.org. Oct 30, 2006. erowid.org/exp/56988

100 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)
I'm on it right now. My vision is a little weird, like I see things in my peripheral vision, I feel a little confused and very tired, and my muscles are also very relaxed. It feels a little like the first plateau of robo-dosing, a marijuana buzz or like I took 2 shots of whiskey.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56988
Published: Oct 30, 2006Views: 13,047
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.