Definitely an Enjoyable Drug
Codeine
by I.B. Surprised
Citation:   I.B. Surprised. "Definitely an Enjoyable Drug: An Experience with Codeine (exp570)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/570

oral Codeine (liquid)

I have enjoyed the occasional codeine ingestion through extraction methods from pills containing acetaminophen(sp?) and with prescription cough syrups. Also with oxycodone from a surgery I had. I drank half a large bottle of prescription codeine one night and the effects were astounding. I became very relaxed and almost drowsy like after about 20 mins. Your head feels heavy and begins to swim with joy. I found myself lying in bed listening to music and daydreaming things that actually seemed reality. Very harmonious and very relaxing...so very high. The best body feeling one can attain. I hear enough codeine ingested is as strong of a trip as heroine minus the rush. I wouldn't doubt it. The only dowfall is a bit of upset stomach may be experienced after the trip if you do not do it often. Definately worth the effects!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 570
Published: Jul 16, 2000Views: 89,874
Codeine (14) : Alone (16), General (1)