Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Constant Dizziness
MDMA
by stopthespin
Citation:   stopthespin. "Constant Dizziness: An Experience with MDMA (exp57136)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2020. erowid.org/exp/57136

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  3 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Having used ecstasy for about 5 years, I was only a casual user averaging two pills a night and would have a break of about 3-4 months between uses. I recently had a big night, having dropped one pill, then another a few hours later, then stupidly (after been given several 'free' pills) took another 3 in about the space of half an hour. I felt nauseous at the time and was walking around in an uncomfortable state for several hours. A week later I am experiencing constant dizziness and vertigo. I have no idea how long it is going to last or if it will ever stop. It's really unpleasant and I'm totally regretting the whole night. It has definitely made me give up ecstasy completely as I fear I have now done permanent damage. Will the dizziness ever stop?

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57136
Published: Jan 15, 2020Views: 484
MDMA (3) : Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), Unknown Context (20)