Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Skin Crawling Bad Time
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by Covurt
Citation:   Covurt. "Skin Crawling Bad Time: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp57251)". Erowid.org. Oct 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/57251

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Powerfull trip (bad)

I had done Salvia a couple times before but never out of a water bong. The other times out of a pipe I felt as though I was floating that that my limbs were detached, it was pleasant with no visuals.

I took a rip off a water bong last week before going out for Halloween and I can honestly tell you I will never do it ever again. I had never had a bad trip but this was definately one of them.

After I took the huge rip I somehow made it to the couch and I guess passed out for seconds, when I awakened I was in a dream state, I could not more, I could not make out what people were saying and the visual I had scared the shit out of me. There was a 45 degree energy field making its way to me. I kept closing my eyes to try to get away and to wake up which worked for a second or so but the energy came back, finally it made its way into me and my skin crawled, (the flushed feeling). I felt so damn scared I ran to my brother and grabbed him and told him not to let me go. I thought I was going to die. I should not have done this drug alone!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57251
Published: Oct 29, 2018Views: 571
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)