Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
My New Sixth Sense
LSD
by nighttripper
Citation:   nighttripper. "My New Sixth Sense: An Experience with LSD (exp57271)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2019. erowid.org/exp/57271

1.5 tablets oral LSD (blotter / tab)

Well, this trip started with none other than the overwhelming happiness that always ceases to amaze.

I dropped 1.5 tabs at about 4 in the afternoon, turned on Bebop, and I chilled

About an hour in I start smiling, this lasts the whole trip.

Another hour passes, I walk upstairs, which I love doing because it involves most of the 5 senses (including my new sixth sense)

This 'sixth sense' I refer to is the sense that converts normal senses into other senses.

For example sound and touch blended into sight.

A kalaidescope of color with the consistency of water flooded my vision.

With every new touch, sound, smell, this trip was increased

My sixth sense lasted about four hours

The third of these four hours was most intense.
As I looked to the walls of my house while moving through it, I noticed a nob in the cherry-wood that actually morphed into none other than a full-blown skull.

This skull started laughing as I grew more and more perplexed with visual.
I then start laughing with it (as the body buzz is intense and makes me feel happy no matter what I do)
Then, a patchwork of demon-heads, all about the size of a fifty-cent piece formed around the skull and laughed in unison at me.

I then went upstairs and decided to come down while talking to my friends.

In the last thirty minutes of my extra sense, the watery colors faded and my hands began rapidly changing colors(beleive it or not thats less of a trip than before)

Anyway about ten minutes after that my pupils went back to normal and trippiness was over.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57271
Published: Jun 5, 2019Views: 568
LSD (2) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)