Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for
the number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,422. $10-$500 donations are doubled! [see progress]

Donate Cryptocurrency
I've Been Having Breathing Troubles
Caffeine
by Cool_Kid
Citation:   Cool_Kid. "I've Been Having Breathing Troubles: An Experience with Caffeine (exp57333)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/57333

5 cups oral Caffeine (daily)
    repeated smoked Cannabis

Coffee Break

I've been drinking about 4-6 cups of coffee a day as opposed to my usual 2-3. After a week of this I've been having breathing troubles. My lungs and such are perfectly clear even though I'm an avid cannabis user. My breathing is not fully satisfactory and this is most likely because of my racing heart. I've got the shakes a bit too and unnecessary anxiety. I was told this would wear down in a few days but until then I find I cant smoke cannabis anymore because it makes my body feel too relaxed while my heartbeat is still racing, putting more focus on my unsatisfactory breathing. Caffeine is a drug and is more harmful then in my experience, more harmful then cannabis.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57333
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 875
Caffeine (11) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Not Applicable (38)