individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Hellish Hangover
Dimenhydrinate
by Twitch
Citation:   Twitch. "Hellish Hangover: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp57339)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/57339

450 mg oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

I took 450 mg of dimenhydrinate last nite in an attempt to trip, and succeeded, however, I fell asleep before it had the ability to fully take over. I think I am lucky.

This is the next day, and I am twitching so bad I am more than living up to my nickname 'twitch'. I woke up with severe muscle pain, a headache worse than any alcoholic hangover I have ever had, irritability, inability to concentrate, etc.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57339
Published: Jun 19, 2007Views: 1,155
Dimenhydrinate (17) : Hangover / Days After (46), General (1), Alone (16)