Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Little Smoke and a Little Pill
Alprazolam & Cannabis
by Drugs McGee
Citation:   Drugs McGee. "Little Smoke and a Little Pill: An Experience with Alprazolam & Cannabis (exp57384)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/57384

.25 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

T+zero Baseline - Ate half a .5 mg Xanax

T+20 min - feeling very slight change in mood, more relaxed

T+30 min - smoked large bowl of no frills shwag

T+35 min - Now that I am moderately stoned, burning lungs and all I notice the Xanax has lent a nice synergistic effect to the weed. Sometimes when I smoke I suffer from mild to moderate anxiety, depending mostly on setting. The Xanax has worked nicely in curbing this problem and I find myself free to fully enjoy the effects of the cannabis. Didn't see any anyone else opinion in regard to this low dose Xanax cannabis mix and its effects on marijuana induced paranoia, so I figured I would offer my two cents. Really enjoyed the experience overall and slept like a baby.

Side note: I also seemed to have a greater ability to concentrate on things more so than usual when under the influence of cannabis. Could this be a kind of pothead ritalin? Probably not, but the effect is worth noting.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57384
Published: Mar 20, 2018Views: 3,404
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)