New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
I Love It
MDMA
by J.T.
Citation:   J.T.. "I Love It: An Experience with MDMA (exp57416)". Erowid.org. Dec 15, 2020. erowid.org/exp/57416

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I took X for the first time about 3 weeks ago and at first I was nervous but as I looked around at all the others that were doin it I said fuck it im ready.....

So I took a green spade and about an hour later it hit me I was sittin in my room with all my friends and they had suggested earlier that day that I should buy glow sticks and tie them to my fan so I did I bought about 15 of them and had them all on my fan at diffrent lengths and what not.......So we were sittin in my room at it hit me and I looked up and at first I didnt know it had but my friends kept laughing at me and I didnt know why then I asked what the fuck was so funny and they said ur rollin man and I was like how do u know and while I watched the glowsticks my eyes were rollin into the back of my head but it was the greatest fuckin felling ever.....My friends and I sat there for 3 hours rollin our asses off and then I didnt want to sit still anymore so I was like fuck this im goin walking and we walked around my neighbor hood about 12 times......

When we got back home we went back to my room and while we were out walking around we found some girls who were justin tokin it up and we asked if they wanted to rool n they did so they came with and we all rolled in my room once again and well they made the roll just that much better if ya know what I mean......Ecstasy is my true and only love in the world...

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57416
Published: Dec 15, 2020Views: 582
MDMA (3) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)