Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Unique Reaction
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Unique Reaction: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp57470)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2007. erowid.org/exp/57470

3 tablets oral Pharms - Alprazolam

I got into an argument w/my mom before I went to bed so I decided to take 3 generic Alprazolams that my friend gave me. I couldnít sleep because my bed was uncomfortable so I slept in the living room. I thought I had gotten up at one point and found my mom cleaning her room and asked her why she was cleaning so late at night. She didnt answer me so I went back to the living room.

I looked in the mirror and freaked out cuz my face looked weird and my teeth were crooked. I ignored this and went back to my bed. I woke up thought I was in my bed and realized I was on the couch and my teeth werenít crooked and my face is ok. It was all a weird dream! I kept drifting off, falling asleep and thinking Iím walking around the house but then I hear my own voice say 'Wake up!' and I wake up, but only to realize Iím still dreaming so I tell myself to 'wake up or mom is gonna find you dead in here!' I finally wake up and say fuck trying to sleep. I thought I was going to die It was a little like robo-tripping. Real xanax never did that to me.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57470
Published: Dec 5, 2007Views: 8,633
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Alone (16), What Was in That? (26), General (1)