Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Toy Metal Robot
DXM & Drug Testing
by Peter
Citation:   Peter. "Toy Metal Robot: An Experience with DXM & Drug Testing (exp57590)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2007. erowid.org/exp/57590

10 oz oral DXM (liquid)

I have been ill with bronichitis for 2 weeks and ended up drinking a whole bottle of Dextromehtorphan. I started hallucinting - I had thought the people were trying to feed me metal and turn me into a toy metal robot. I went to the ER and ended up testing positive for PCP - I have not used an illegal drug in 20 years and have NEVER used PCP. The sample was taken through a rapid urine tox screen. I insisted that it couldn't be true and so they sent the specimen out to a lab to have it tested further.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57590
Published: Sep 22, 2007Views: 6,045
DXM (22), Drug Testing (59) : General (1), Hospital (36)