Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Can't Stop, So I Must Be Addicted
Cocaine
by MT
Citation:   MT. "I Can't Stop, So I Must Be Addicted: An Experience with Cocaine (exp57747)". Erowid.org. Nov 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/57747

repeated insufflated Cocaine (daily)

Coke isn't addictive....NOT

Addiction...thats a strong word. I kept telling myself that I wasn't addicted to coke, yet I kept buying ball after ball. I would buy a ball a day, every day. I would tell myself, 'you don't need it. Your not addicted, you only do it because it's something fun to do.' I recently realized that it doesn't matter why I do it. If I can't stop, then I'm addicted. I've destroyed my nose, I've destroyed my family, I've destroyed my hopes and dreams. I just recently stopped doing coke in hopes to bring back the old me. Oh to be truely happy again. Happy without having to use some type of drug to make me feel good.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57747
Published: Nov 9, 2018Views: 927
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)