Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Lack of Brain Farting
Adrafinil & Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Raoul Duke
Citation:   Raoul Duke. "Lack of Brain Farting: An Experience with Adrafinil & Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp57765)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/57765

400 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  900 mg oral Adrafinil (pill / tablet)

I have been taking Adrafinil for the past 9 weeks and I am very impressed with the results.

Anyway.

I decided to do 20 20mg Adderall XR within a matter of 12 hours. I started at 4pm and ended up taking my last one at around 8am.

So at around 12pm I was feeling psychotic and very drowsy.

A research paper had to be done within 48 hours so I was losing it. So thatís when I thought of taking Adrafinil. I usually take 2 (600mg), but I thought I could go for three (900mg), just for shits and giggles.

Having not eaten anything for 15 hours made the pills kick in around 30 minutes. When they did kick I had no more racing thoughts, no more drowsiness and no craving for more Adderall.

The most amazing part was the mental clarity I had while writing that paper. I had just gone through 20 Adderall in one night and did not get any sleep. I was at least expecting some brain farts, but none surfaced.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57765
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 21,073
Adrafinil (216), Amphetamines (6) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)