Dosed Off Sitting on My Couch
Alprazolam
by raver 6
Citation:   raver 6. "Dosed Off Sitting on My Couch: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp57868)". Erowid.org. Dec 15, 2020. erowid.org/exp/57868

.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:30 1.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:45 1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

alprazolam ...

Took .5 mg half of a pill at 1130 just drowsy

1200 took another pill and a half chewed up then swallowed.
Now at2 mg

1215 starting to feel numb slightly and going outside to smoke a cigarette I was a bit less stable.

1230 typing is quite difficult

1245 I am looking at the other results from this feel out of it and getting really drowsy.

110 wow spacin out a little bit feel a little drunk and stoned at the same time.

120 really hard to not space out and time is flying.

140 getting really tired might go to sleep.

200 falling asleep sitting up

215 effects are fading and I dont remember typing most of this

300 I dosed off sitting on my couch just feel tired now still a little bit of a drunk feeling but pretty much gone I'm goin to bed now good feeling makes happy and relaxed you feel comfortable in almost any position but thats all I have to say I would do it again cause I get the pills for free, I still prefer extacy and coke or acid

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57868
Published: Dec 15, 2020Views: 495
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Alone (16), General (1)