Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Tank Top In December
MDMA
by Free
Citation:   Free. "Tank Top In December: An Experience with MDMA (exp57926)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/57926

1 line insufflated MDMA (powder / crystals)
  1 line insufflated MDMA (powder / crystals)

There were really no preparations made. I showed up at my friends house around 7:30, and we drove to get the Molly, which came in the form of white powder. We came back, I did one line at about 8:00. Felt my first effects at around 8:05. Yes, it hit that fast. I was peaking at about 8:10. Everything was okay, that's how everything around me felt. Love and acceptance of everyone is what I felt. The people I was with and the place I was at, nothing was bad and all the energy I felt was positive. I felt the full effects for around 2 and a half hours and during that time, I was more aware of my body and how things felt around me.

I was extremely hot so I went outside in the 24 degree weather (remember, it is December) wearing my tank top and boy-shorts, I felt fantastic! My friend on the other hand was having the opposite effects, she had a hoodie, long pants, and a blanket on while we were outside, and I just didn't get it. Me and my friend went home and once the effects had worn off we decided we wanted more, so we had it dropped off and we did another line. We were both disappointed because we didn't go back into that full peaking mode, but we still felt it somewhat all the rest of the night. We didn't get any sleep until around 6:00 A.M. which was okay with us, because we never wanted the experience to end. I felt fine the next day, and that night was something I won't soon forget.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 57926
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 453
MDMA (3) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)