I Wouldn't Have Belived You.
Cocaine
by Ken
Citation:   Ken. "I Wouldn't Have Belived You.: An Experience with Cocaine (exp58008)". Erowid.org. Apr 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/58008

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

If you would've told me that at 17 I would be doing Coke after only 6 months after my first joint I would've laughed in your face. It started when my best friend Larry came back from his vacation in Floirda. He told me about what he did and the coke her tired with his cousin and how amazing it was. I was so mad at him that I hit him and we didint talk for awhile. After the anger wore off, I too got bored with the pot, so he drug me to get coke.

The first time I spent $20 and drove to a city in NJ at 2:00 in the morning. I was with Larry and his friend Ant. We stopped at the local mall parking lot and cut up. I was the last to go, and the first to fly. The feeling that came from it. The sheer urge to talk and be exciting was amazing. I never felt anything like it, I couldnt even swallow. After line after line I smoked a cig. And that feeling was 4 times as intense. I was on, for good.

Fast forward 4 months and I'm working at a supermarket trying to support my addiction, still straight A's and college bound, but ever so needy for it, $2000 plus needy for it. Never the less I will never regret this, it makes living that muhc more exciting.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58008
Published: Apr 4, 2018Views: 784
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)