Beating Obsessional Depression
Fluvoxamine
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "Beating Obsessional Depression: An Experience with Fluvoxamine (exp58444)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2007. erowid.org/exp/58444

200 mg oral Pharms - Fluvoxamine (daily)

My psychiatrist had recommended this drug to help me combat my obsessive thoughts. Obsession depression is characterized by obsessive negative thoughts that are at conflict with the persons moral beliefs. I was basically having obsessive thoughts of negative and disgusting things and I was unable to control them. My obsessional depression was triggered by chronic marijuana use (everyday use). I am no longer using marijuania and I feel that the fluvoxamine is helping to control my obsessive negative thoughts.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58444
Published: Mar 9, 2007Views: 12,729
Pharms - Fluvoxamine (297) : Depression (15), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)