Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Matter of Dosage
2C-B
by Deducer
Citation:   Deducer. "Matter of Dosage: An Experience with 2C-B (exp5853)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5853

35 mg oral 2C-B (pill / tablet)

With 2C-B it is *totally* a matter of dosage... I don't think there is any problem with purity etc.... I found it to be a total waste of time until I got the dosage up to 35mg; then the fun started.

I think there is a high degree of individual subjectivity regarding dose, in other words, everybody has their own special dose range. Some get really high on 15 or 20mg, while others, like me and, it sounds like, you too, need much more. 40mg was nice but I could see going to 50 before it got a little too intense. So I'd ignore all 'conventional wisdom' concerning dosage (the 15-25mg range set by Shulgin) and find your own level.

My experience with rue tea and 20mg also suggested strongly that a combo of rue and just 25 or 30mg would be fairly awesome. (That amount without rue would not even do anything for me.) Don't give up on it or assume that you can't get high off it... kep looking for your dosage. That's the advice I was given when I was first working with it, and I now pass on to you. 2C-B is a VERY powerful psychedelic in the proper dosage. And what's more, I really like that it creates NO physical side effects for me, no headaches, nausea, or any other 'body load'... it's amazingly benign for me (and Kelly found it to be the same for her). When it wears off in about 4 hours, you're feeling good as gold, like nothing ever happened. I dig the stuff. :)

Exp Year: 1996ExpID: 5853
Published: Mar 24, 2001Views: 24,621
2C-B (52) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Health Problems (27), Various (28)