Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Great with Smoke
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
by Herr_Kazon
Citation:   Herr_Kazon. "Great with Smoke: An Experience with Olanzapine (Zyprexa) (exp58608)". Erowid.org. Jan 7, 2007. erowid.org/exp/58608

10 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 2 bowls inhaled Cannabis (flowers)

My doctor recently prescribed Olanzapine (Zyprexa) 5mg for a anxiety problem. I took two the night I picked the prescription up. I ate dinner and took a seat on the couch.

As I am a heavy marijuana user, I smoked my usual few bowls of the evening. After about 30 minutes of smoking the second bowl I noticed a 'heavily stoned' feeling. It really brought me back to the time when I smoked my first joint, I was completely blazed. I can usualy smoke 3 or 4 bowls before I get pretty stoned but this was a whole different level. I continued to take the pills as prescribed and smoking a hour or so later for the duration of the prescription. I highly recomend smoking and taking this.

I tried mixing this with Alcohol - No Effect

Other than helping me get really stoned this drug did nothing for me but give me migranes from the time that I woke in the morning till about 2 pm. I recomend this as a short term recreational drug as my experiences were extremely pleasant.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58608
Published: Jan 7, 2007Views: 28,800
Cannabis (1), Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Health Problems (27)