Creating My Own Reality
LSD, MDMA & Mushrooms
by urrumurru
Citation:   urrumurru. "Creating My Own Reality: An Experience with LSD, MDMA & Mushrooms (exp60583)". Erowid.org. Mar 31, 2020. erowid.org/exp/60583

1 tablet oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  1 Tbsp oral Mushrooms (edible / food)
      MDMA

I was in turkey for the souleclipse festival 2006.

I had taken some mdma, a spoon of mushrooms in honey and a LSD paper! Everything was just fine, actually I never felt as good as I did, I could see the dance floor from far away, it was calling on me like if I got there I would be in heaven I would explode with positive energy! And I started walking toward it, but I as I was walking I saw fires everywhere in front of the tents of people and I decided to stop for 1 min. And I had the misfortune to sit at somebody's fire who wasn't so nice, he told to his friend that he didn't want no trashy sitting at their fire and I heard that! I felt some negative energy and stood up and walked away and as I was walking everything had changed from heaven to hell, I felt I was cold and everything was so dark and scary.. So I hurried to the dance floor thinking everything will be better but when I got there, It didn't get better, it got worse I thought I was in hell, I was trying to reach the light in my mind but I couldn't, and as soon I failed I heard voices of people laughing as soon as I lost the light, ha..ha .. And I was thinking that if I left the dance floor in that state, I would be in hell for ever and ever! So I tried and tried but I didn't manage, so I went to my tent and I put some wood on the fire and eventually the flames calmed me down, and I started to feel better, but I still think of the experience I had to this day, if it has any truth in it...I think we create our own reality based on what we know, on what we have learned.. So if I think positive I will feel as I think..good! My bad trip started from the bad energy I felt from that guy who called me a trashy and made me feel unwelcome.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 60583
Published: Mar 31, 2020Views: 694
LSD (2), MDMA (3), Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)