Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I Feel Like I'm Moving in Super Slow Motion
Flurazepam
by kay
Citation:   kay. "I Feel Like I'm Moving in Super Slow Motion: An Experience with Flurazepam (exp61086)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/61086

15 mg oral Pharms - Flurazepam (pill / tablet)

Flurazepam (aka dalmane) is a good chill pill, but is not of great recreational use. It takes about 15minutes to a half hour to finnaly kick in, once it does it feels pretty neat. I only take a low dose, and I'm not sure what would happen at a higher dose then 15 or 30mg. Once it actually kicks in, I feel a bit sleepy at first. Then about 5 minutes later I should feel many different things. Mainly it feels like my head weighs 100 pounds and that I am going to tip over. I feel like I'm moving in super slow motion in comparison to the rest of the world. My limbs feel saggy and like they dont want to move. It takes forever to get anything done. I use this for nothing other then to just chill out. A slight feeling of eurphoria. I would NOT mix this with alchohol. Or anything else.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61086
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 760
Pharms - Flurazepam (403) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)