individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Hydrocodone Detox
Kratom & Clonazepam
by LuLu
Citation:   LuLu. "Hydrocodone Detox: An Experience with Kratom & Clonazepam (exp61095)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/61095

repeated oral Kratom (extract)
  0.25 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

I have been taking Norco (10/325) a type of 'vicodin' pain reliever for a few years. Daily for the last two years at avg consuming 4-6 pills a day. So thats about 40-60 mg of hydrocodone daily. I was taking this as a pain reliever from surgeries I had and bad pelvic pain.

As time went by it was harder and harder to get my medication (DEA). It was just getting too stressful on the mind, soul and walletbook. I tried to quit before, and the WDs (withdrawals) were almost unbearable. I would even get WDs after 2 hours of not having a pill.

I bought Kratom several months prior- hearing that it worked wonders for opioid WD and just put it away, just in case. Anyway, I decided to try it last weekend. Friday I had my last 1/2 pill at 8pm. Saturday I woke feeling like I needed a pill, WDs kicking in already- as they always do when I wake up. So I mixed 2 tblspns of super enhanced kratom (active at .5-1 alkoloid) with some applesauce. Ate it up, wasnt too bad. Then I took .25mg of klonopin.

About an hour later I started feeling comfy, no restless legs, runny nose and all the other crap WDs come along with. So every few hours I would take 2 sometimes 1 tablespoon of this kratom until about Monday when I realized, I think the worst is over, and there was never a sleepless night! I got through it very smoothly!

I should mention that throughout my detox from hydro I did have a couple drinks of rum and a couple puffs of the greenery for extra comfort- never left the house.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61095
Published: Mar 24, 2018Views: 1,475
Kratom (203) : First Times (2), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Health Benefits (32), Alone (16)