individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Mice in the Door
Bupropion
by Super_Thrasher
Citation:   Super_Thrasher. "Mice in the Door: An Experience with Bupropion (exp61278)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2008. erowid.org/exp/61278

1.2 ml oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)

I am in high school, and have been recently busted doing DXM and Marijuana. So after being sober for about a month I became bored and decided to try taking my prescribed anti-depressant to get high. It was the dumbest decision I have ever made.

I took 1.2 gram (6 200 mg pills) at about 10 pm. I waited for around 3 hours and felt just about nothing. I got tired and decided to go to bed. I woke up several times that night after the most disturbing dream sequences ever, only to see a few mice coming out of my door. What a dumb hallucination.

I woke up the next morning at 8 am to go to school, and found that my balance was completely distorted, and my brain felt completely fried. School was quite difficult and had stupid hallucinations throughout the day, like little ants all over a white board. Even after the hallucinations stopped I still felt off-balance and my nerves were completely shocked, so my hands shook intensely making me feel like I had Parkinsonís syndrome.

It has been 2 days since I first took them and I still shake, but I feel like my brain has recovered, and my balance has finally returned. It is NOT worth doing Bupropion recreationally.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61278
Published: May 20, 2008Views: 15,018
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : General (1), Multi-Day Experience (13), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)