Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Time Loss
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer
by TheOne
Citation:   TheOne. "Time Loss: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer (exp61370)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/61370

96 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  2 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  2 mg   Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

Ok , I've had my show of addictions. I'll push one away and another will just pop up. For months straight I may just be an alcoholic , than come spring and E pills are back in I'm poppin those everyday. Or as of lately I've been on a 3 week cocaine binge. Attempting to be sober off the cocaine I decide to get some bars.

It's probally around 5:pm , I've already consumed 4 labatts 24 oz cans and now have my hands on 6 mg of xantex (3 bars) . I take one intially thinking that's all I was gonna take. Before the effects kick in I'm in the backseat of a friends car sniffing the other one. It hits me almost instantly. I do not remember what I did with the third one but I'm assuming I either swallowed or sniffed it. My memory is very unclear of what happeneded after. Friends said I tried riding a bike home and by the looks of the bike sitting in my front yard in the morning that must of been the case. I somewhat remember making a meal of about 3 different left overs all piled on one plant with italian dressing all over them and spillin all over myself. Looking at my dialed calls I also tried calling the dope man for some white but later found out that everyone called him saying dont sell me shit because I was gone off the bars. All in all I love xantex. Think personally I should be prescribed but when I abuse them I go over the limit. I ended up passing out probally around maybe 8 , maybe earlier , waking up at 2:30 in the morning annoyed that my saturday was spent spilling food on myself and stumbling around in front of my parents. If taken without alcohol xantex can be a great experience. 6 MG is probally too high of a dose to take all at once regardless of alcohol though. I hadn't taken bars in a long time for that reason because I took about 10 M.G. Once and went on a rampage punching holes through all the doors at my house and my dad ended up taking me to the hospital because he didnt know what the hell was wrong with me.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61370
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 1,008
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)