Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Felt Nothing
Cocaine
by Kim
Citation:   Kim. "I Felt Nothing: An Experience with Cocaine (exp61392)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2007. erowid.org/exp/61392

5 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

So one time I was high on weed, and my friend plays around saying he's got yayo, and me being high, couldn't tell he was joking and I start begging for coke, and I almost cut the straws when he tells me he's kidding. SO i tell him next time he come sot bring coke. So surely enough he keeps his word and I'm excited off my balls [I am a girl] to sniff.

So I only wanted to do a line because recently before I had ODed on sleeping pills and started throwing up in school. So I sniff a line and I feel nothing, so I keep sniffing. So by the end of the day I had sniffed about 5 lines and no high.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61392
Published: Mar 24, 2007Views: 1,259
Cocaine (13) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)