New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Double Vision and Throwing Up
Zolpidem
by Kim
Citation:   Kim. "Double Vision and Throwing Up: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp61393)". Erowid.org. Sep 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/61393

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

Ambien High

My stepdad takes Ambien so I jacked a couple from him and took 2 during my spanish class. I start seeing double vision, and from my memory, I'm walking in the aisle and throw up in my coat sleeve. Then I get an escort to the nurses' office in a wheelchair, while thorwing up into a bucket. I throw up in the nurses office, then I sit in the vomit in my sleeve for about 4 periods.

Because I cant remember anything I ask everyone what happened and suppsodely I got up randonly when the teacher was teaching and I start walking like a drunk person, and I start mumbling, I need go bathroom, I need go bathroom.

So the teacher calls a wheelchair beause I almost fall when I'm walking, and noone noticed that I threw up, lol. Good for me

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61393
Published: Sep 25, 2018Views: 808
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), School (35)