Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Hydro and Fossil Fuel
Cannabis
by scatterbrain
Citation:   scatterbrain. "Hydro and Fossil Fuel: An Experience with Cannabis (exp61806)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/61806

32 hits smoked Cannabis

So every weekend I smoke a bunch of weed with my friend Jordon. I have a big house, and its easy to smoke in my room when my dad falls asleep. So one weekend, I had two other friends come up and smoke, one brought about 2-3 grams of hydro, and me and Jordon had 3 grams in Indoor KB. After smoking a good 80% of all of it, I took the biggest hit of my life. The weed cought on fire, the flame was pretty big. I got the whole bowl down in one hit, and then my whole body went numb. Then things went hazy.

The next thing i knew, I was around seven feet tall, wearing a plaid brown suit, and I had a beard and hair down to my knees. I hate on big glasses, and i was being interveiwed on CNN becaus ei had discovered fossil fuel. I was interviewed for a good hour and a half, answering a bunch of questions and drawing up graphs. My friends said that during that entire time, I was speaking in complete jibberish. I either was saying random words and numbers, or just making strange noises.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61806
Published: Jun 19, 2007Views: 5,701
Cannabis (1) : Entities / Beings (37), Overdose (29), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)