Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Lost It's Magic
MDMA
by Mobius
Citation:   Mobius. "Lost It's Magic: An Experience with MDMA (exp6191)". Erowid.org. Apr 12, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6191

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I have taken x probly around 200 or 300 pills. It was great for a while but then all of a sudden they started knocking me out like a valium. Around 1 hour after I take it I have this urge to just sleep. I can only accomplish staying awake if I mix coke with it. I have stopped doing X all together because of this. In our little group of people that we hang around with I seem to be the only one affected like this.
Mobius

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6191
Published: Apr 12, 2001Views: 2,065
MDMA (3) : Various (28), Retrospective / Summary (11)