Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Crash of All Crashes
MDMA
by DB
Citation:   DB. "Crash of All Crashes: An Experience with MDMA (exp62015)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2019. erowid.org/exp/62015

repeated   MDMA (pill / tablet)

I began taking E with my friends quite some time ago, initally wanting to try acid one night but couldn't find it. So we all took E and loved it. Although all of us said we would never do it again, we most definitly did.. every weekend afterwards we were taking 3 - 4 pills a day. Eventually I decided to stop because I was having semi bad hangovers and mood swings days and a week after. Also I noticed while not on E my memory lacked and whenever I smoked dope my Body would ache (and to this day it still does) which is weird because dope used to relax me. Eventually about a month or two later I tried E again, 2 at once and then one more on hour later.. I was having a good time until midnight rolled around and I had to go home. I crashed the hardest I've ever crashed, I could almost consider it a Nervous breakdown. I cried and was actually freaking out, I ended up driving myself over to my gf's house at the time and basically forcing myself in. I felt that I might've died or killed myself If I hadn't done that. Since that experience I swear to never do E again. and I also have quit dope due to the uncomfortablness and body aches. Shitty deal but I feel much healthier and happier.

Exp Year: 2006-2007ExpID: 62015
Published: Mar 25, 2019Views: 577
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), Loss of Magic (34), Not Applicable (38)