Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Received Sage Advice That I Can't Remember
5-MeO-DMT
by tskd
Citation:   tskd. "Received Sage Advice That I Can't Remember: An Experience with 5-MeO-DMT (exp62069)". Erowid.org. Feb 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62069

3.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 2 glasses oral Alcohol (liquid)
  T+ 0:00 15 mg smoked 5-MeO-DMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:20 15 mg smoked 5-MeO-DMT (powder / crystals)

5meo-DMT experience

Mindset/setting - took 1mg xanax and 2 drinks - very relaxed

Preparation - put on some classic jazz. Alone, ights off, lying on couch, covered head with blanket when it took effect

-other medication see above, xanax prescription 3 .5mg per day

Dosage - about 15mg, don't know exactly, enough to fill the top of a key...

Smoked through a glass 1-hitter. Held in as long as possible.

Within 30 seconds effects took place. Onset was the nausea wave that I have experienced with regular DMT before. But then, no psychedelic visuals - I was transported to what I believe to be an upscale bar in san francisco circa 1940's. Everyone was dressed up, I was sitting at the bar, ordered a Martini from a wise old bartender. He then began to tell me his life story. Wife had passed away, had been working this place for almost 10 years, no family. I told him my life story, but he didn't understand (I'm a software developer) then he gave me some sage advice which at the time seemed very profound - unfortunately I can't remember - which is the problem - I want to know what he said to me. It made so much sense at the time. Then it was over. I waited about 20 minutes and smoked same amount again - all of a sudden I was back at the same bar, but when I asked, the waitress told me the bartender ended his shift. I sat there through the rest of the trip and came back dissapointed.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62069
Published: Feb 28, 2018Views: 597
5-MeO-DMT (58) : Unknown Context (20), Entities / Beings (37), General (1)