Fun and Sleep
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer
by $poonman
Citation:   $poonman. "Fun and Sleep: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer (exp62184)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62184

.5 tablets oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

It was a Friday night after a long week and a freind of mine was having a get together at her house. I had gotten a xanax bar erlier that day in preperation for the night and broke it in half and took it before I drank 1 beer.

After this I played 2 games of beer pong and was just walking around and socializing with everyone there. It was a great warming feeling and combind with the alcohol the effects were greatly intensified. Some girls showed up and the drug began to kick in and I went to sit down on the couch...

Then I woke up and more people were standing around me, some laughing. I thought I had been out of it for about 2 minuets, then I glanced at the clock and relized it had been 2 hours. Wow.

My friend grabbed me and went to tell me about some girl he hooked up with but I just went along with him and was in a semi-conscious daze.

After this I went home and slept for a good 12 hours.

In conclusion xanax is a great drug and when combind with alcohol was a great experience.

Thanks for Reading

$poonman

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62184
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 1,280
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Combinations (3), Large Party (54)