Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Reduces My Anxiety Without Too Much Sedation
Bromazepam
by x0c
Citation:   x0c. "Reduces My Anxiety Without Too Much Sedation: An Experience with Bromazepam (exp62198)". Erowid.org. Jun 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62198

repeated   Bromazepam

Benzos Revisited

I'm not new to benzodiazepines, I was about 15 years ago a benzo freak for about some years.

My life has changed and recently I felt that I could use some drugs to relax so I began thinking what was the best benzo for me now. I chose bromazepam, and made my way to get it.

I chose bromazepam because I want to feel the anxiety go away but without to much sedation, and bromazepam is even euphoric, in a benzo kinda of way. At least it improves my mood in constrast to diazepam/clonazepam and several other benzos.

Bromazepam its quite like diazepam but without the sedation (in low doses) and kinda stimulates the anxiety free brain to do things.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62198
Published: Jun 20, 2018Views: 1,569
Bromazepam (654) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)