Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Surprisingly Fun
Zolpidem
by Ambien
Citation:   Ambien. "Surprisingly Fun: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp62279)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2020. erowid.org/exp/62279

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

So one day I at school I was supposed to be getting some Triple Cs (DXM) from a friend that morning but traffic and such made things fall through. Later that day, right after a light lunch, she said she was sorry and handed me and Ambien (10 mg). I was a little hesitant at first because I knew little about the drug and assumed that I would just spend the rest of the day sleeping. Much to my surprise I popped it in my mouth and just waited it out.

After about 25 min, I got up from my seat and felt a little bit silly. It was sort of a drunk sort of motor skills impairment but without the drunken feeling. It was sort of an odd but very pleasant feeling although I was a little concerned if I could walk okay in the hallways since my walking had a bit of a stumble to it.

After another 40 min or so, I was tripping pretty hard. I was having pretty amazing hallucinations I which the whole room was sort of see-sawing back and forth and I was forced to hold on to the table so that I didnít slide forward when the room tilted. It was a great feeling. These sorts of hallucinations continued for another about 2-3 hours in which time passed quicker than it ever has before in my life. Hours felt like minutes. It was great way to pass the time doing something I didnít want to be sitting through.

The residual buzz lasted another few hours in which the drunken feeling returned and I am pretty sure I was acting quite drunk.

I was quite surprised and quite pleased with the results of a drug that I had such low expectations for. Next time I would make sure to do it in an environment where I donít have to worry about acting sober in.

Later that night, I slept for about 12+ hours. Great Sleep Too.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62279
Published: Aug 25, 2020Views: 501
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : First Times (2), School (35)